[Namron] its over now.

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 22:47:29 PDT 2002

well folks beaux hs screwed up for the last time. I
wont be playing anymore. I'm so sorry.,. no one needed
to know that. And I had already unsubscribed.. but
ulfies address was an old one.. I replied to one off
the list. TO whomeever i have hurt, and they are
many.. I'm sorry. But I wont be around anymore. I cant
take this anymore. No more. Love you all and will miss
you.

Please please dont think too poorly of me. I never
meant oto hurt anyone. I guess the gods have a way of
retifying things. I shouldnt be here and now I'm not.

Beaux