[Namron] Fred the Shed

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Wed Apr 3 07:51:38 PST 2002

Fred the Shed is currently located in the back yard at 628 Kansas, which is
just East of the Norman High School football field.  If you need directions,
call at 360-5148.

I believe the plan is to meet at the shed about 6, load up, and go to the
Duck pond for set up.  We have a van, but will probably need at least 1 or 2
other large vehicles to haul stuff, plus people to help unload from the shed
and load the vehicles.

See you there, and thanks for the inquiry.

Annabelle