[Namron] OU Medieval Fair Update

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 10:46:39 PST 2002

1. Kidlet  - lay off those of us who burn looking at
ovens!  I'll be sporting my SPF 1000 thankyouverymuch.
2. As far as the revel goes- food is good .Beverages
good. Beverages for those over 21 even better. But
like Bibi said, hide it under your cloak or something
just to not be totally obvious. Not like- you - would
be obvious... no.. not Kylie...

Beaux