[Namron] Brain testing anyone?

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:22:26 PDT 2002

No, No, no! I said BRAIN testing....

----Original Message Follows----
From: mikea <mikea at mikea.ath.cx>
To: namron at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Namron] Brain testing anyone?
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 07:52:49 -0500

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 06:03:27AM +0000, G. Gibeson wrote:
 > Any fighter types want to volunteer to be the subject of some brain wave
 > experiments I am developing-- It will be quite some time before they are
 > ready for actual testing, but I am testing the waters for interest....

It'll have to be very sensitive equipment, and capable of very
high spatial resolution to find that infinitesimally-small organ
and read its signals.

--
Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick 	Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old music Laurel since 1986

"One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in."
Wayne Gretzky Pro Hockey Star

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown