[Namron] mundania - baby sitting this weekend

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 06:23:59 PDT 2002

Hello all, Tis beaux.

I am in need of someone that can keep an eye on
Connerkid for me this Saturday , from late morning to
mid afternoon, from about 9 to 5 pm.
I'm dirt poor, but I can arrange some sort of
compensation I'm sure. He is well behaved... just VERY
energetic and full of questions. Don't volunteer
unless you don't mind discussing fluid dynamics or
metal fatigue along with what the word " sacrosanct"
starts with. Over and over and over and over...
 Other kids to play with increases the adults chance
of survival by a hundredfold.
You can contact me either via private email or by
phone, 390 - 4228.