[Namron] One last Med Faire job

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 07:20:44 PDT 2002

FYI-

Ace and I were out there yesterday before the Beltane meeting -- If you come in on Brooks turn onto the edge of the railroad tracks (look out for trains!) and drive down the rock until you get to the SCA compound.  You can cross that little stretch and go up on the burms easily enough.  Our main compound isn't too bad because the tents kept people from driving through it.

The only people that should drive into the site are those whose vehicles are going to be loaded - it's still pretty messy and we saw several people get stuck to the southeast of our compound.  (Oh yeah, they haven't cleaned out the porta potties so there is a lovely aroma.)

I will try to be there but can't make any promises -- depends on banquet arrangements but Ace will be there.

Hugs,
Bianca