[Namron] recruitment list

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 14:55:53 PDT 2002

Kassia,
    Thanks for the #s.  And, yes, we do need a "day in
the park/library" for those who want to share the
Dream with us.  If we can arrange one between now and
Beltane would be great for the newcomers.  I've found
it always helps them get oriented and prepared for
their first event, etc.  There is so much to figure
out when you start playing.(If we all will think back
and remember how confused we were at first.)  This
"event" should touch on the basics...garb making,
persona development, event-needs, basic rules of SCA
etiquette, etc.
    I wish my schedule wasn't so "up in the air".  I
know I will be moving into a small house in Moore
starting this weekend.  If possible, I will try and
have a couple of garb-making evenings for newcomers or
anyone interested.  Stay tuned for details.
    Speaking of moving.....
      Anyone have some extra time over the weekend or
Mon. to do a little toting and lifting????   I'm not
planning on moving everything at once, but help even
for smaller loads would be MUCH appreciated.

In Service to the Dream,
Etienett

--- Kassia MacWilliam <Kassia at mmcable.com> wrote:
> We got 15 people on the sign-up list this weekend.
> And no I did not count Pooky.
> About ten of them are in the Namron area, 1
> for Kansas, 1 for Texas,
> couple for Weisenfeuer and 1 I have to look at the
> map.
>
> We need to decide if we are having a day in the park
> again or library and
> when. My next couple of Saturdays are booked and
> Etienette works weekends so
> we are open to help and suggestions.  Sundays would
> work for me.  Since pain
> has been ruling my life recently, help is much
> appreciated.

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe