[Namron] Wasteland games

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 07:19:59 PDT 2002

 You can run pretty lad, but you can't hide. :)
 We'll find you. Not to mention the fact that there
are people uncounted who would GLADLY help the kidlet
and I out. Even you have to sleep sometime. The good
thing about you is that you're easy to find.  Running
gate, serving feast, taking care of site, putting up
tents, making 18 reports at pop, running this or that
guild.... Isaac the Apron King is readily available.
And what makes you think I'm EVER going to run out of
things to inflict upon you? Oh no my dear boy.  I'm
going to have a grand time paying you back for ruining
my escape attempt at Mead Bee. For years.
Isn't life Grand?

Beaux