[Namron] (no subject)

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 17:53:45 PDT 2002

Alright Elf Boy. < taps foot>  Behave Seansy. I guess
I'll just have to ask the Sisterhood what to do with
you. Somehow I dont think it will take a lot of
coaxing to throw you in with Isaac. Now of course...
brat that you are Seansy... you already know what is
in store for him.  So how nice is it of you to offer
to help him later... but not help him save himself to
begin with?  Hear that Isaac?  He wont help you now...
but he'll help you get back at us. You're being USED
Isaac me lad!  Used I say!
And Isaac IS the nicest guy in 2 baronies. I wont say
what -your- ranking is, Skinny Me.

Beaux