[Namron] (no subject)

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 10:04:29 PDT 2002

Hmmmmmmm... well it would be me you're asking, as he
is my twin brother and First Titular Minion/Indentured
Servant For Life.  Lemme think...
Ok, sure you can torment him. Wow.. .what a difficult
decision.
The Rules are :
1. No marks where they show.
2. Nothing that would interfere with him to waiting on
me hand and foot.
3. Nothing causing permanent brain damage, since his
cousin would get realllly hacked at having to take
care of him... and Christian bites.

Otherwise, knock yourself out.
Tip : Talk to My about surefire ways to make him
jump/blush etc. She is GOOD at it.

Hey... I have an idea... but I need to run it by the
Sisterhood first. Ladies of the Sisterhood, you know
who you are... email me pvt. and lemme tell you what
Beaux is up to. THis.. .could be fun.

Men of Namron and the Northern Region.... beware.

JOKING!

Beaux