[Namron] Greetings

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 20:46:15 PDT 2002

ABSTER!  Bout time you said something. Was wondering
if you were ever going to come out of  the shadows.
Just so everyone knows, and you have a -real- reason
to whack me when next you see me :
Abs is whip smart, twisted and sick, funny, and bloody
good at making mudslides. And she IS the evil twin.
Why you all think -I'm- anything less than angelic,
nay, demure even, I don't know. Seansy my friend... do
you have a will?

Beaux
tickled that her best buddy Abbey has been
corrup...converted.