[Namron] its over now.

WildwoodAngel at aol.com WildwoodAngel at aol.com
Tue Apr 16 00:10:49 PDT 2002

I am replying to this post because I was the one talking online with Beaux
when she accidentally sent the post.....I know that this has been  tearing at
her heart and soul since 12th Night when it all started....and I know that
she never meant to post such a private subject to the list.....she was scared
and confused and needed some answers.....I know this doesn't condone her
actions and  I am not saying that  what she did was right or even acceptable
but , we had been discussing the idea of going to Kat and Gitana about Bar's
behaviour so , I guess the gods have a really warpped sense of humor.....
She has decided that because of this she will no longer be able play....and
has cancelled her e-mail account and removed herself from any lists she was
on so there is no way to contact her right now.....she asked me to tell all
of her friends that she loves them and she is truly sorry for any hurt she
has caused.....

*Angel* Katla ulfstjarna

 <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/5019/index.html">Housewolfstar 's Home Page</A>
 <A HREF="http://communities.msn.com/HouseWolfstar/_whatsnew.msnw">HouseWolfstar</A>  Photo Site

Be Careful What You Wish For........You Just Might Get It.