[Namron] To Beaux - From Ace

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Tue Apr 16 09:00:22 PDT 2002

Um she usnsubscribed from the lists you may wish to either send this to her
personally or give her a call.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!