[Namron] Kaylie......I need my swords back

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 21:37:05 PDT 2002

Aethelstan,
    Kaylie doesn't have them unless she got them out
of Ace's storage shed.  I saw them in the mess of
weapons, armor bags, and helmets we unloaded from the
truck after Med. Fair.  They are black and red, right?
 I remember seeing them and thinking that they were
yours.

Etienett

--- John Cole <aethelstan at mmcable.com> wrote:
> Kaylie,
> Ace mentioned that you may have my fighting swords
> in your car from med
> fair. If you do can you please bring them to pop
> tonight?
>
> thanks
> Aethelstan

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe