[Namron] To Beaux

moon fire moonlyblaze at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 16:33:57 PDT 2002

 Lets calm down and not turn this into yet another witch hunt I doubt Buex would appricaite that either. Sounds like she wanted advice on how to deal with unwanted advances from sca men. No thank you works real well.... this is a flirtatiouse bunch, both sexes, i wouild like to add. Trust me there would be a lot more letters if most of us already did not know how to deal with you caddy guys.especially the pushy ones.Yes its true its mostly  is in fun and period to hassle the tavern wench ect.I realize this is not the same as what she is talking about.. or is it ..I dont know ..sounds like he was trying to appologize when i read the email. Sorry this happend. Beux made it sound like she wanted to leave the list and sca because of the email mistake...not because of the unwanted advances...Beux trust me we have all made worst mistakes then that...some of us even got word fame and awards for it..any way everyone take a chill i am sure we dont need burning torches and angry mobs and yes wht belts do make a lot of unwanted advances ....or wanted advances for that matter.. ick... like i said no burning torches tar feathers or angry mobs i doubt any one should jump the gun with out talking first to beux and so on... Moon
  Katie A Mosely <kawhispers at juno.com> wrote: Three,
Katyana