[Namron] Lost.. Found... SOLD!

Tadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Thu Apr 18 16:44:48 PDT 2002

Did it have a counterweighted hilt?
Tadhg

-----Original Message-----
From: namron-admin+AEA-ansteorra.org +AFs-mailto:namron-admin+AEA-ansteorra.org+AF0-On
Behalf Of tgnst+AEA-postoffice.swbell.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 11:43 PM
To: namron+AEA-ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: +AFs-Namron+AF0- Lost.. Found... SOLD+ACE-

Ulf did anyone find a bastard sword from Protectorate, I belive that Angus from
Northkeep may have left it there, and Im supposed to find out.  Thanks      Tarl

Ulf Gunnarsson wrote:

+AD4- At Beltain, we are planning on getting rid of all that pesky Lost and Found
+AD4- from the previous events, hopefully in a manner that benefits the Barony's
+AD4- coffers.  So if you lost something at a Namron event (other than your mind),
+AD4- your chances of reclaiming it are growing slimmer.
+AD4-
+AD4- Ulf +ACY- Maleah
+AD4- Baron +ACY- Baroness
+AD4-
+AD4- +AF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXw-
+AD4- Namron mailing list
+AD4- Namron+AEA-ansteorra.org
+AD4- http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/namron

+AF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXw-
Namron mailing list
Namron+AEA-ansteorra.org