[Namron] If it's not too muddy ... Royal Rounds on Sunday Anyone?

redfem at telepath.com redfem at telepath.com
Fri Apr 19 09:36:57 PDT 2002

If you would schedule the RR's around 6:00 or later I would be interested. I get
off work at 7:00 in the morning and would need time to rest.
In Service
Constance
Archery Marshall of Namron

Greetings!

> Thought I would try the Royal Rounds on Sunday again -- maybe around 3 or 4
p.m.  We shot
two last Sunday and the scores have been sent to Kingdom.

> If you're interested, please contact me and I will get you directions to Ld
Magnus "Ace"
Strongaxe's property (just outside of Norman)-- or you can call me at (405)
361-9458.