[Namron] Re: Hospitaler

Claryce Orfevre claryce at mmcable.com
Sun Apr 21 17:22:09 PDT 2002

Hiya!

Claryce here.  I'm planning on passing around a new pop list fill-out form for a *new* populace list at the next few pop meetings.  If you aren't planning on being at populace, just email me full SCA name, mundane name, address, and phone number, and I'll make sure you get added.  (This applies to anyone, BTW).

 In service,
Claryce