[Namron] Visiting Owen

Chris Wheeler CWheeler at POTAWATOMI.ORG
Mon Apr 22 09:07:25 PDT 2002

		Namron,

	Please tell me how Owen is doing I have tried to get ahold of him
for a couple of day without sucess.  I am worried about him.  I was up there
and only got to see him for about 10 min.  before his BP started going up
and I know that was not good.

Maeve