[Namron] Moving help

Tadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Fri Aug 23 21:12:35 PDT 2002

Got a target on the start time?
Tadhg

-----Original Message-----
From: namron-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:namron-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Mike Andrews
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 12:18 PM
To: namron at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Namron] Moving help

Anyone have part or all of tomorrow (and maybe Sunday) free?

My fiancee is moving herself and her two kids in, and has a
truck to be unloaded. Stuff inside the house will need to be
moved around, too.

My doctor tells me that I don't get to pick up _anything_ until
my hernia has been repaired and the wound is completely healed.

I'll provide soft drinks and horse-pi^Coors, and maybe makings
for sandwiches.

has managed to fsck up the phone wiring so that the ringtone is
totally inadequate to make the phones ring.

Thanks!

--
Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick 	Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old music Laurel since 1987