[Namron] Pictures of the Viking Raids

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Aug 26 21:02:22 PDT 2002

HL Barat has placed the pictures from our little "raid" on the baronial
website, http://namron.ansteorra.org , as well as a short thumbnail page
for easy navigation.

We want to thank everyone who made it out there to Perfect Swing a
couple of weeks ago.  Know that some of the "proceeds" of the raids
will, of course, make it into the hands of our Crown.  The cookout at
the park afterwards was even better attended, and the weather was
wonderful.  (See, I got it right: Loot Then Burn...)

Thanks, Barat, for getting those up and for maintaining the webpage.
 And thanks, Ithrael, for taking the pictures.  And remember, Abdul has
the negatives... :)

Ulf and Maleah
Baron & Baroness