[Namron] your long lost Baroness

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Tue Aug 27 01:33:02 PDT 2002

Greetings Namron,
    Know that I have not fallen off the face of the world, I've just been
sleeping or working (I hate night shifts). I wanted to tell you all how much
I enjoyed the day at Perfect Swing (trust a Viking to have a raid in the
middle of the night, well at least it was for me) and the cookout
afterwards. I look forward to seeing you all when I am able, hopefully I'll
be going to day shift soon, at least that's what my D.O.N. has said, and
I'll be more accessible. Thanks to you all for taking care of the little
things so I could come out and play. Remember that Protectorate is just over
a month away, now is the time to be doing all those last minute things.
    There really is no point to this letter except to let you all know that
I miss you (yes, even you Tadhg and Aethelstan) and look forward to seeing
you more often soon.

Maleah
the wandering Baroness
(hm, maybe my father is rubbing off on me, cut that out Abdullah!)