[Namron] Volunteers for Baronial! (Waterbear)

Grimmie grimmie at cuteandcuddly.com
Thu Aug 29 11:36:38 PDT 2002

Ok how about painting on the slogans on and wearing a t-shirt
(Chemise) and we get to get them wet like the Drench a Winch
race that allot of ppl liked so much. Yes I remember Laugh In.
It is why my mind is warped.

Ok !! Yes I know Bad Grimmie

HL Grimhun
Once everyone is naked, it really won't matter that everyone
is naked because everyone will be naked.

Pope John Paul II
Because God created it, the human body can remain nude
and uncovered and preserve intact its splendor and its beauty.