[Namron] Woohooo Annais!!

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 12:00:49 PDT 2002

--- Mercedes/Stephanie <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
> Better question - I still have little idea what all
> the different scribal
> people do - what does this mean you'll do?
>
> Mercedes
  Greetings Your Excellency,

This just gives me legal license to be as heinous as
possible.  Er, um, oops, that's not it.  That was just
what do on a daily basis. < grin >

Star Signet is the head of the College of Scribes in
Ansteorra.  The College of Scribes reports
administratively to the College of Heralds.

I will be responsible for the development and running
of the College of Scribes.  This includes but is not
limited to encourgement of painting charters for the
Kingdom and Crown, encouragement and development of
new award charters for the Kingdom, approval of award
text, gathering regalia to pass on the the Sable
Scroll and Crown, encouragement and development of
original award/achievement scrolls, and
encouraging/developing all scribal arts in the
Kingdom.

So, that's about it in a nutshell.   I may have left a
few things out, but that is the general job
description.

Hugs,
Annais