[Namron] Dishes, and more dishes

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Mon Dec 9 19:47:42 PST 2002

Greetings to the most wondrous Barony on this fair Earth,
    Now that I have your attention...............

    We will be painting dishes this Saturday at my house. As was announced
in populace meeting we have six sets due for Gulf War (good thing I love our
current Prince or I'd just have our Protector beat him for such a request).
If you are interested in helping with this we will be getting together
around 1pm. Bring your brushes, bring your enthusiasm and bring my sanity if
you find it lying around anywhere. We'll try and have various munchies and
as always, we'll have good company. Be aware there is construction at Porter
and Rock Creek.

Hope to see  you Saturday,
Maleah
(if you need directions to the house call me at 321-4747)