[Namron] LOTR???

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Thu Dec 12 16:50:34 PST 2002

I Like the human with the sword too. now if they would only give him a
mace....
Seriously is any body interested in spearheading a baronial demo for LOTR.
I would but I have two finals back to back on Monday.
and I plan on spending the rest of next week recovering.
Legionnaire Wilhelm von Winkleried (OHSS)