[Namron] Christmas Party at Tadhg and Meraud's

meraud meraud at netzero.net
Sat Dec 21 11:27:26 PST 2002

Greetings Namron from Tadhg and Meraud,

We will be opening our home at 2:00pm Christmas Day for all interested in gathering together for the holiday. Dinner will start around 2:30 p.m. We've got a turkey, a ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and rolls. Please bring your favorite side dish or dessert.

Also, any beverages you like...we've got coffee, tea, and lemonade.

Please bring extra chairs and any parlor games.

Regards,
Tadhg and Meraud
1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323

P. S.  For those who have allergies, we have 2 indoor cats and a big friendly dog in the backyard.