[Namron] Combat Arrows for Gulf

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 15:15:08 PST 2002

Greetings unto the list.

I have returned from Border Wars with combat arrows in tow.  (Please be sure to thank Lord Gilli for this boone if you run into him.)  Still need some
assembly but I have all the pieces and parts and will finish putting them together.  If you are going to Gulf War and are in need of combat arrows,
please get in touch with me.  First come, first serve bases -- especially if you help assemble.

My only request is that you return half of what you take so we have a base start for next year also.  If you come out to Lord Magnus' for fighter
practice look out for the stealth combat arrows -- they will
be flying I'm sure!

Bianca Sereni of Namron
class016 at aol.com or 361-9458