[Namron] Children's Activities

Bella lady-of-sorrow at cox.net
Wed Feb 20 04:42:58 PST 2002

If anyone is interested in teaching a class for children's activities
this weekend at Mead Bee III, please contact me. HL Dominique and Lady
Beatriz have graciously agreed to teach but there is always room for
more.

My phone is 602-1018 and I am generally home by 6 and don't sleep til at
least 10 (later right now because of event preparations). So please call
or e-mail me so I can get you on the schedule.

For parents, I will try to have a flyer out at the gate listing the
classes and times.

Let's help our children grow and learn in the SCA, they are the future
of this wonderful world we have created.

Thank you for your help,

HL Bella