[Namron] New Demo

Kassia MacWilliam Kassia at mmcable.com
Wed Feb 27 10:35:43 PST 2002

Greetings Everyone,

We have been asked to do a school demo, Friday March 29th at 1:30PM for
Casady School in North OKC.  This demo is for their entire 6th grade, about
80 students. They contacted us after seeing the article in the Sunday paper
about the Family Fun Fest and our appearance there.

This is the Friday before OU Medfaire week, so I am looking for those
individuals who can normally attend a daytime demo without having to worry
about taking off of work. I will have room in my van for two more passengers
if you need transportation to the demo. (Shyloh and Colton will be in garb
and attending also.)

We need to fill an hour time slot. Our set-up is at 1:30 and we will start
about 2pm. If you can attend, please tell me what you would like to talk
briefly about in period, your persona, an A & S skill, fighter things etc.
Our teacher contact, Jamie asked for a brief overview of what we'll cover,
so it doesn't have to be precise, just give me a rough idea of what you
would like to talk to the kids about in period. If at all possible I would
like to have at least 4 adults to do this demo. Since I am one, I need three
more volunteers please.

Lets make this lots of fun along with the educational and then invite all
the kids and their families out to join us at the Faire!

In Service,
Kassia