[Namron] Demo Info

Kassia MacWilliam Kassia at mmcable.com
Sun Feb 10 11:09:34 PST 2002

Greetings Everyone,

Remember we have a demo coming up in two weeks, Feb. 23rd and 24th, same
weekend as Mead Bees.  It's the Our Kids World Family Fun Fest at the OKC
state fairgrounds in the International Bldg.(bubble top). Saturday's hours
are 10 am - 5pm and Sundays are Noon to 5pm.  Here's what I need:

IF you are planning to attend Mead Bees, by all means go ahead and enjoy
yourselves.

IF you have display items I can borrow, please let me know by next populace
meeting or bring them to me then.
We are trying to create a historical like atmosphere for the children to
explore and need some items they can actually touch and handle.  So please
think safety. We are planning a tournament encampment for them to explore,
so we need items like feast gear, some weaving, anything you can think of to
add to the atmosphere.

IF you are planning to attend the demo, even for just a couple of hours,
please email me or tell me at meeting what time's you plan to attend, if you
will be part of the fighting or dancing demos, or be able to demonstrate an
art for the children, or just help add to the atmosphere.
I have exhibitor passes for the event, so you can get in for free, and if
you have smalls, they get to explore everything while there (if you allow
them too).

There is no designated parking, so it's kind of first come first serve.

Remember this event draws between 15,000 and 20,000 people every year and is
great publicity for us and before Medfaire exposure.

Thanks for your support!

In Service,
Kassia