[Namron] Fish and Bean and oiled Svelt Men

Greg Weible gweible at klient.com
Mon Feb 11 19:43:00 PST 2002

Aye, the dinner was a blast!!!! Aiyana and I had a wonderful time.  We are
sorry we had to leave so suddenly, but My eyeballs were hurting :o(

Two questions... when is Beltaine and directions to where it is at?  And
when is Med Faire? :o)

Till next time, fare thee well,

Seth and Aiyana
gweible at klient.com
tiernan at lomag.net

"Why do I seem a saint, when most I play the devil?"