[Namron] Re: Med Faire Info/Contacts/Schedule - Pls Share

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Wed Feb 13 21:02:31 PST 2002

Bianca, Have you thought about just making 2 areas one for the fighters and
one for dancers, musicians, etc and let the marshals (light and heavy)
figure out the schedule.  The fighters WILL not come to fight for 10 to 15
minutes and stand around waiting. More importantly, people want to see and
hear swords swinging the sound the shields make upon impact stuff like that.
There is enough area to divide up for this letting the participants hash out
the specific details.  Lots of fighters, male and female love to come play
at med faire and will, if they can fight according to what they feel not a
rigid schedule.  Wilhelm says Fri and Sun when not a lot of fighters can
come your schedule would work Sat is where your schedule will meet lots of
problems.
    We are working on the GP tent in my garage Sat morn with a potluck lunch
if you can make it. Times are roughly 9 to 1.
    Let me know.  Lady Agnes with Lord Wilhelm looming over my shoulder
(sound familiar)