[Namron] Fwd: med-fair

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Sun Feb 24 21:14:23 PST 2002

Would the SCA coordinator for the fair please contact me offlist I have a
few questions.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!