[Namron] Thank-you!

Kassia MacWilliam Kassia at mmcable.com
Mon Feb 25 10:47:31 PST 2002

Greetings,

Thank-you so much to those who helped out at the Family Fun Fest this
weekend.  We had a great time, the kids had a wonderful time, so it was a
big success.

Tadhg, I apologize if you felt it necessary to have a sign up sheet, but I
treated this as an educational demo as if we went to a school, not a
recruitment demo. And we did get lots of flyers out there and made contact
with about 4 families really interested in playing with us, and invited a
lot more to come visit us at OU Medfaire.

Bianca, Ace and Little Paul you were terrific and  I am glad you were there
all weekend. Yes, Ace your toys were very popular, but I do consider armor
making and the finished product part of the A&S, if you didn't know how to
make them, we couldn't play with them.

Thank-you everyone and get some peace and quiet this week, take some time
out for yourselves, you did a WONDERFUL job.  We want you well rested for
Medfaire.

THANK-YOU,
Kassia