[Namron] Mead Bee Wars III

WildwoodAngel at aol.com WildwoodAngel at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 20:42:22 PST 2002

The event was wonderful and attendance was way above expectation due to visit
by the Crown...I heard everyone liked the way they conducted Court...get'em
in.... give'em awards....get'em out and go party.....!
There was a silent auction for the Crown to help out with personal expenses
and travel due to how far out West they are and how large the Kingdom of
Ansteorra is....&660 was raised and the Crown was quite surprised....another
donation was made directly to the Crown but I don't have that amount....
HouseWolfstar hosted the feast and allthough I personally did not attend I
hear it was wonderful and very profitable for us....
The Hafla hosted after Court was packed more than usual and it was
interesting to compare how different the styles of dance are bewteen the
Kingdoms of Ansteorrra and Calontir.....and the drummers went wild....
The only major drawback to the event was the abundance of ceader pollen....it
took alot of people by surprise and kept quite a few in their cabins....and
the only sad news I have to report is that this was the third and final
chapter in the War between the Vatavian Dragonflies and the Wiesenfeuer Mead
Bees.....I hear that a truce has been called and the two Kingdoms will fight
together as always next month at Gulf War X.....

*Angel* Katla ulfstjarna....web Mistress for the Household and Photo
Cronicler

 <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/5019/index.html">Housewolfstar 's Home Page</A>
 <A HREF="http://communities.msn.com/HouseWolfstar/_whatsnew.msnw">HouseWolfstar</A>  Photo Site

Be Careful What You Wish For........You Just Might Get It.