[Namron] Apology

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Mon Feb 4 20:54:25 PST 2002

I don't see the need for an apology, we all know that Ace is a gorilla, but
he's our gorilla and we love him (but don't tell him, it swells his head to
the point he has trouble getting through doorways).

Hopefully you will get lots of input from the populace Wed. so that more
formal plans can get underway for the Fair. We have only a handful of days
until the Fair descends like a swarm of locusts (oops, was that my outside
voice???).

Maleah
(who will be attending her 19th Med Fair this year)