[Namron] Fish and Bean and oiled Svelt Men

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 14:07:22 PST 2002

Hi all -
Just wanted to drop a note and tell everyone thank you
for a wonderful get together this weekend. The food
and company were as usual, excellent.
 Conner and I had a great time and he has been well
behaved ever since. < insert extremely skeptical
motherly eyebrow here> He is, believe it or not,
washing the kitchen cabinets and singing to himself at
this very moment. He wiped down the table, all the
counters, the stove and oven this morning. With my
luck, the aliens will bring him back by the time I
send this email.

Baroness Maleah - I'm sorry the svelt lads ran scared
as early as they did. It was worth a try no?  Maybe
they'll calm down by Med Fair. We can hope anyway.

Until Med Fair -

'Beaux and the Bear