[Namron] You know you have a Scadian kid...

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 09:34:24 PST 2002

Oh Geez. My wee son has put on his " dancing dress"
his term, not mine, dug out my Loreena McKennit CD's
and is spinning around and dancing in the living room,
with his plastic sword. He has crawled into my lap and
extolled the virtues and beauty of the aforementioned
Ms. Mckennit, noting that she has hair like Mammas,
but Mamma's is a whoooooole lot longer. Kinda reddish,
kinda yellowish and kinda orangeish. Oh how beeeyouuuu
tiful she is.  And what a fine delicate voice she
has... and so on and so forth.
-Where- is he picking this stuff up????

 Not to be unchivalrous, he has cleaned off the couch,
fetched me a blanket and pillow and wants me to lie
down and rest while I watch him spin.  Now I'm getting
yelled at because I wont go over there and let him
cover me up. Beg pardon, he isn't spinning, he is "
dancing delicately". Sheez. Mi scuzi.

When are the aliens going to bring -my- child back?

'Beaux the Bewildered