[Namron] Work day question and totally off the wall question

Lisebethe Wilkerson bonassias at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 21:28:56 PST 2002

 Normal Question : Kids ok at the work day? I can come
and help, if I can bring the wee one with me. No kid
care that morning I'm afraid. If someone could let me
know?
Off the wall question :
Anyone around these here parts know how to pronounce
old Provencal or Occitan?  I have found some
poem/songs written by ladies of my location ( heretics
RULE!) and era, ( medieval torch singers ! >:)and
while I am no bard, I would like to learn how to at
least pronounce them correctly.  I know modern French,
Italian and (some) Latin, but have NO idea how to
pronounce what I found. Can anyone refer me to a
source, either a person or book?
'Beaux