[Namron] Thoughts on Med Fair

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Sat Feb 16 15:17:38 PST 2002

Halldor said:
> i would volunteer to dance with maleah in armor,,,however,sincei habe
> two<holding up three fingers> left feet i am afraid i would hurt the fair
> baroness.and since i am a clumsy 200 pound male in armor, i do belive her
> poor little feet would be non-existent at the end of 20 seconds.

Titus was a 6'+ Roman, and all six feet were "left" feet. At Med Faire one
year, he joined us for Hole In The Wall, still in his armor.  The flared
knee cups left lasting impressions on everyone ....

And when we danced Strip the Willow, he and Stevyn decided that Maleah
should not touch the ground.  They passed her back and forth down the line,
swing her so hard that necklaces and loose jewelry flew.  We decided we
needed a Dance Marshal and everyone needed to take off their live steel
before dancing... *grin*

Ulfie