[Namron] Thoughts on Med Fair

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Sat Feb 16 20:33:54 PST 2002

Hmmmm... Well, if I had all of my armor I would, especially if there were a
bunch of us and we could dance around a fire.
Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!