[Namron] Unofficial Archery & Heavy Weapons Practice

Wayman LeRoy Smith wsmith3 at mmcable.com
Mon Jan 21 15:13:44 PST 2002

Greetings All!

Ace's unofficial Heavy Weapons and Archery Practice is gearing up again.
(Time to think of war preparation!)

The archery range will open at NOON on SUNDAYS and stay open until dark.

The armory will open at NOON on SUNDAYS for armor repair or building armor.

Heavy weapons practice will begin at NOON on SUNDAYS and go on until you
can't lift your weapons.

Give me a ring if you're coming or if you need directions (Bianca/Sjonna
361-9458 -- leave a voice mail with your number if I don't answer, I'll call
back soon) ... or just show up!

Come and learn -- come and teach -- come for fun!

Vivat Namron!
Bianca Sereni

Every lover is a fighter ... and Cupid too has his camps.  Ovid.