[Namron] Workday & potluck revel this Saturday (Jan 26)

Namron_seneschal namron_seneschal at ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 23 19:32:37 PST 2002

Hi, folks.

Just a reminder that we are having a workday on Saturday (starting at 9
a.m.) at the Woodcreek Clubhouse. We'll be working on projects for Medieval
Faire. So far the list includes:
	1) Fixing the white GP;
	2) Fixing the yellow GP;
	3) Making another set of list poles;
	4) Making more flags for the list ropes;
	5) Cleaning up the new pavilion.

We need some tools for the work:
	1) A couple of sewing machines (light duty);
	2) Tools for hand sewing (scissors, seam rippers, needles, etc.);
	3) Scrap material for flags (roughly 4" x 6" triangles);
	4) Circular saw (or 2);
	5) Drill (or 2);
	6) Jig saw.

After the workday, we'll be having a pot luck revel. There's a small kitchen
so bring something to share.

Also, I was dyslexic in my directions to the Woodcreek Clubhouse. They
should have read:
Woodcreek Clubhouse:

	Traveling East on Lindsey. Take Lindsey east to E 12th Street.  Turn South
(right) on E 	12th Street.  Turn East (left) onto Woodcreek Dr. (about 2
blocks).  The Clubhouse is on 	the left in 3 blocks at the corner of
Woodcreek Ct.
	Traveling South on W 12th Street.  Follow E 12th Street South, past
Lindsey.  Turn East 	(left) onto Woodcreek Dr. (about 2 blocks).  The
Clubhouse is on the left in 3 blocks at 	the corner of Woodcreek Ct.

I look forward to seeing you Saturday.

Regards,
Tadhg