[Namron] Puppies....

WildwoodAngel at aol.com WildwoodAngel at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 08:10:25 PST 2002

I need to add to my post......I'm so used to talking to Wolfstar that I
forgot to mention to the general populace that the puppies are not *free*
puppies.....with their excellent parentage and the cost of keeping Mom and
Dad there will be a fee ....what that is will need to be discused with Lady
Bella ( nothing compared to what would be charged for a wolf/pup if bought
from a breeder ) ....I'm SO sorry for this misunderstanding and will post
more efficiently in the future....

*Angel* Katla ulfstjarna

 <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/5019/index.html">Housewolfstar 's Home Page</A>
 <A HREF="http://communities.msn.com/HouseWolfstar/_whatsnew.msnw">HouseWolfstar</A>  Photo Site

Be Careful What You Wish For........You Just Might Get It.