[Namron] Storm meeting

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Sun Jan 13 20:42:29 PST 2002

We are sorry that some of you did not make the Storm meeting.  It was
announced at the last three populace meetings, as well as printed in the
last Plume.  We probably should have posted it to this mailing list as
well...  That was an oversight on our part, and we apologize for it.

Those members of the Order that wish may still call us and give us their
input.  In fact, we hope you do.  The reason the Order is asked to meet is
to give us advice, something that we consider worth its weight in gold.  Or
Black & Gold *smile*...

Ulf and Maleah,
Baron and Baroness of Namron