[Namron] More info on the bean and fish dinner

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Mon Jan 21 13:22:59 PST 2002

The thing about the get togethers is that everyone brings a little bit
(generally enough for about 8 people) of something and then we share. We ask
that if you are a fish eater to bring a little bit of fish since it's so
expensive but don't buy out the store. I will be making fried potatoes (with
onion and bell pepper), cornbread, pinto beans and cooking whatever fish
people bring me in a lemon basil butter combo (the key here is NOT deep
fried, too messy and takes way too long for too little result). Again I
might be persuaded to fry but you'd have to grovel and beg REALLY HARD.
Seriously, with that many people in and out of the kitchen deep frying is
not my idea of fun. Bring your favorite beverage but we'll be furnishing
sweetened tea and coffee. I can be persuaded to make potatoes without the
extras if you have an allergy but the major portion will be flavored as
stated above. Give me a buzz or drop me a line and let me know what you're
thinking about bringing so we don't have 15 bowls of cole slaw or some such
ridiculous thing.

Looking forward to seeing you all,
Maleah