[Namron] More info on the bean and fish dinner

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Thu Jan 24 13:29:37 PST 2002

Isabeaux and anyone else who reads this, you are more than welcome. I have
yet to turn away anyone bearing food, or men
or..........................................

The date is Sat. Feb. 9th starting about 3 pmish and going until we throw
people out or dawn, whichever comes first.

Ok, for all those who don't know here's the info to my house (but remember,
it's a closely guarded state secret, yeah right...................)

Take your best route to I-35. From the north take the left hand 77 exit (by
York) and head south to Robinson (Rock Creek is closed for construction
between here and there) turn left (east) and go to Porter. Turn left (north)
and go to Rock Creek. Turn right (east) and go to Sequoyah, turn left
(north)and follow the twisting curvy road to Woodbriar, turn left. We are
the 4th house on the right hand side, 2719.