[Namron] Two Puppies Still Need Homes......

WildwoodAngel at aol.com WildwoodAngel at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 07:05:48 PST 2002

Please excuse multiple posting since this is going out to several lists.....

Bella asked me to post this since they have once again changed her server
addy.

Two pups are still in need of good homes. One is a dark male like the dad
,Tir who is AKC  Siberian Husky....the second one is a light female with  one
blue eye and one dark eye either gold/green, not sure yet. She favors the
Mama Avalon , the Malamute/Wolf cross. They were 6wks old wednesday ( born
Dec 12th )    Both have very good personalities and are ready to find a new
home. ( Bella has the two grown dogs and FOUR puppies at the house right
now......! ) She'd love to see them adopted by people she knows but if homes
are not found within a week she will be placing ads in the local paper.I know
several of the Household got aapuppy from the first litter and loved them so
much they got another one from the second litter ( don't worry guys....I'm
not asking you to take a third ! ) But that should speak for their
dispositions ( the puppies....not the Household ) Puck and I love our bunndle
of fur with teeth and almost wish we'd taken a second one..... but then the
drugs wear off and we come to our senses.....The pups can be seen at my photo
site...click the link at the end of this message....go to pictures... it's
the first albulm on the first page.....

Any questions can be e-mailed to  Bella personally at lady-of-sorrow at cox.net

*Angel* Katla ulfstjarna

 <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/5019/index.html">Housewolfstar 's Home Page</A>
 <A HREF="http://communities.msn.com/HouseWolfstar/_whatsnew.msnw">HouseWolfstar</A>  Photo Site

Be Careful What You Wish For........You Just Might Get It.