[Namron] William FitzBubba made Pelican

William FitzBubba fitzbubba at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 21:32:13 PST 2002

> Someone gave you the bird!  Cool. I guess we will
> have to measure and tag you before releasing you
> into the wild.
> Congrats.
> Anya (yes, I am still alive!)

I'm not sure what's involved in this measuring and
tagging.  I think I'm going to pass on it for now.

> And he can be the Bug Bird!  Whoo hoo!  Gog Bubbaman
> Go!  Hugs!  BTW, has anyone told you that you are so
> CUTE, lately?  NO?  Bubba, psst, you're CUTE!

The *Bug* Bird, eh?  Was that Mothra?  Annais got
excited and started typo-ing all over the place.
(smile)

Thanks, to the both of you.  And I'd like to thank all
of the little people I walked on to get where I am
today... (grin)

Care,
Bubba